We’re delighted to announce that DevMate has been acquired by MacPaw. MacPaw is the leading developer of known and loved apps like CleanMyMac, Setapp, Gemini and the original developer of DevMate.
What does this mean for me?
As part of MacPaw, DevMate will continue to offer the same level of customer support as Paddle and ensure any on-going support queries will be taken care of.
DevMate platform will continue to be retired so we do suggest finding other solutions to support future releases. After the majority of the DevMate platform is retired, you will be able to use the remaining parts of the platform to manage:
- First-time activation of keys already issued
- Continued verification of buyer keys / activations which are in use
- Expiry of key validity should a subscription payment not be made blocking licenses
- Increasing the number of activations allowed on a specific key
- Resetting the number of activations associated with a key to zero
- Searching for customer records using name, email or license key
If you have any questions or concerns, we are here to help. Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.